Updated: Jun 29, 2018
Each Bespoke Kitchen starts with an idea, a dream, a wouldn’t it be great if...? A truly talented kitchen designer is one that possesses the passion to turn these dreams into made to measure, beautiful, functional hubs of the home. Our designers are based on site and all have an inherent passion for kitchen ideas and interior design. They are easy to spot in our showroom, you can feel the energy in the air as they busily work on crafting current projects or sat with clients discussing new and amazing ideas.
Helping Discover Your Dream Kitchen
We’ve designed our showroom to allow you and your family to come and experience our beautiful bespoke kitchens in the flesh. Invigorate the senses, as you touch, feel & see how each concept is brought together. Add to the experience the fact that our designers are on-hand to answer any questions you may have. We love discussing anything about kitchens, it’s our passion and at the heart of all that we do here at Leaf Kitchens.
Our Showroom is an absolute must-see for any new customer. Our showroom contains a fantastic selection of door handles, tiles, blinds, worktop samples, paint colours and tap choices. You name it, our showroom has it.
If you are in the infancy of your kitchen design, still thinking of ideas/concepts or even if you’re still unsure which colours will best suit your home. We strongly recommend that you make your way down to the showroom, where our designers will be more than happy to walk you through the design process from start to finish.
We understand that every client is different and equally has different requirements both from a functionality and aesthetic perspective. Don’t forget the role of a great designer is to help you to realise your dream and bring it to life.
With every single element considered, even right the way down to the finer details. We offer a free no-obligation design and planning appointment with our team of designers. This can be arranged at a time that best suits you and your family, we want you to feel as at ease as possible so that you feel comfortable discussing your requirements in depth.
Let’s take a look at the 15 key questions that our designers ask our customers every day, it would prove useful to familiarise yourself with the same questions before you start to draw out your design:
1. How many people does the kitchen need to serve on a daily basis?
2. What are your priorities for the kitchen: Cost, Functionality, Quality, Aesthetics?
3. What is the time frame for completion?
4. What type of cooking do you do?
5. What is the oven capacity and number of hobs required?
6. Is there an existing kitchen, and are any of its contents relevant?
7. Where is the kitchen located within the house?
8. What is the route into the house and kitchen?
9. Where is the location of waste for recycling?
10. What are the heating requirements for the kitchen and how is the space to be heated?
11. What fuel types are available?
12. Is the property listed?
13. What are the window furnishings?
14. What type of lighting is preferred?
15. What is the structure of the proposed flooring?